Collapsing Prospects: Palestinians in Area C/ West Bank
A report of a Dutch multidisciplinary expert team, on the situation of the Palestinian population in Area C under the Israeli military regime.
The report was presented on the 21st of June 2016 to the foreign affairs committee of the Dutch parliament. The report is the outcome of a visit to Israel Palestine that was organized in October 2015 by gate48 and Palestine Link.
Members of the expert team:
- Rachel Kurian, International Labour Economist, International Institute of Social Studies, Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Aalt Leusink, Senior advisor to national governments and international authorities in the fields of water resources and economic development.
- Peter van Lieshout, Professor Utrecht University.
- Marloes van Noorloos, assistant professor of criminal law at Tilburg University.
- Dubravka Žarkov, Associate Professor in Gender, Conflict, Development, International Institute of Social Studies, Erasmus University Rotterdam.